Sunday, January 16, 2011

In My Mailbox -51-

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.
For Review
1. XVI - Julia Karr
2. Across the Universe - Beth Revis
3. Fly Boy - Eric Walters
4. Subject Seven - James A. Moore
5. We Are Not Eaten By Yaks - C. Alexander London
6. Stranger - Zoe Archer (signed). Won through the Goodreads First Reads program. Thank you!
7. The Vyne - Daniel Walls

Many thanks goes to Vimala from Penguin Canada, Teen Book Scene, and Zoe Archer/Goodreads for the books I received this week for review. 

Bought
1. Hexbound - Chloe Neill
2. USA by Rail - John Pitt (Not pictured as my fiance is reading it.)

That's what I received in my mailbox this week, what did you get in yours?

6 comments:

Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Enjoy your new books. I loved, loved XVI! I can't stop gushing about it. I really want to read Across the Universe as well.

brandileigh2003 said...

I liked AtU and hope you do too.

Happy reading and have a great week!
here is mine

Jacinda (The Reading Housewives) said...

I got AtU this week too! I need to start reading it!

Anonymous said...

What a great load this week :) I cannot wait to get a copy of XVI - I downloaded and read the first chapter and it sounds awesome!

Happy Reading!

Michelle from Pineapples & Pyjamas

Brittany said...

Great books this week. I'm reading XVI right now. The Vyne looks pretty interesting. Happy Reading!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Amazing amazing mailbox! I've seen The Vyne around, and it's totally killing me...must read it, for sure!

Enjoy all your new books :)