Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thank you Kari!

I'm writing a post to say thank you to Kari (from A Good Addiction) for having me over at her blog today. If you haven't seen the post, feel free to check it out here.

I haven't posted in a few days, other than the contest post, so I figured I'd write another post. (We'll see how many times I can say the word post in this err post.)

I'm still reading Ghostgirl and Abandoned. I haven't really had a chance to sit down and just read, so I'm hoping to do that tonight. Hopefully I'll finish Ghostgirl and I'll probably put a review up for that tomorrow. (That is if I do actually finish it...) :)

Anyway, this one is just going to be short and sweet, to let you all know that I'm still around. :) Have a good night/day everyone!

3 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Isn't Kari's blog great?! I'm so glad I found your blog through hers :)

Kari Olson said...

Why yes, my blos IS great! =P Haha but nah, you're welcome Corrine! =D

Corrine said...

Why, yes, yes it is! :) Thank you for the follow Melissa! :)