Saturday, January 23, 2010

In My Mailbox -6- and Book Club News

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.


I forgot to add a book from last week's IMM so I thought I'd add it to this post. I received it in the mail and it somehow slipped through the cracks last week!

1. Blood Ties - Kay Hooper (finally, I've been waiting so impatiently for it but it's not actually out until Jan 26, 2010 so I was happy to see it in my local Coles.)
2. Graceling - Kristin Cashore
3. Hell Island - Matthew Reilly (This would be the culprit that didn't make it into the post for last week.)
4. Deadly Little Secret - Laurie Faria Stolarz
5. Betrayals - Lili St. Crow
6. Some Girls Are - Courtney Summers (This one will be a book club book during the week of February 14-20th.)


I'm currently reading Break by Hannah Moskowitz for tomorrow's first book club discussion. If you want to join in on the discussion and join the book club, we are located here. The lovely Kari from A Good Addiction is hosting the book club/forum. It has been mentioned that Hannah Moskowitz may also be stalking our discussion tomorrow, so please, feel free to drop by if you have or haven't read the book. We'll give you enough reasons (hopefully!) to read the book! :) The discussion will start at noon CST.

That's what is in my "mailbox" this week, what's in yours?

18 comments:

Jenny Renee said...

I can't wait to read Some Girls Are! It looks like such a great book! :)

Holly said...

I loved the Deadly Little Secret series, bet you'll enjoy them aswell! I can't wait to read Some Girls Are, either.

Check out what was in my mailbox this week :)

Nancy said...

Graceling is one of my all time favorite reads. I hope you enjoy all your books.

Shy said...

Break and Graceling are among those on top of my wishlist! I hope you really enjoy those books =)

Anonymous said...

Great books.. Some Girls Are is on my Wish List!! Enjoy!! :)

Unknown said...

I hear such great things about Graceling and I even have a copy but I haven't had time to read it yet. Enjoy!

Kathy Martin said...

Nice bunch of books! I'll have to check out the one by Hooper. I read that series too.

Happy reading!

Brooke Reviews said...

Graceling is so good :) Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Blood Ties and Hell Island look great. Hope you enjoy all your books. Happy Reading! :)

TheBookMogul said...

I have read Deadly Little Lies which is really really good, I had to buy the second one called Deadly Little Secrets. Brilliant choices this week, I also brought Some Girls Are and can't wait to read it!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Awesome books, I've seen them around on blogs a lot! I hope you enjoy them too! :)

Emma Michaels said...

wow! A lot of these are on my wish list! Hope you enjoy!

Stephanie said...

That looks like a pile of great reads. I've been seeing terrific reviews for Graceling and Some Girls Are. Enjoy!

Sarah said...

Great selection of books - I hope you enjoy them! I've got Graceling in my TBR pile & am really looking forward to it!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. Graceling is such a great book. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

chocowafer said...

Graceling is a really great book! And Some Girls Are have been getting a lot of positive reviews. :) Enjoy!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I want to read Betrayals! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Awesome books - I have a couple of those and read a couple of them too...I cant wait to pick up Betrayals and Deadly Little Secret was awesome I loved Deadly Little Lies too! :) enjoy!