Saturday, January 16, 2010

In My Mailbox -5-

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren every Sunday. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme that lets everyone see what books you have received or bought that week.


1. Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
2. Break - Hannah Moskowitz
3. Rogue Angel: The Spirit Banner - Alex Archer
4. Body Bags - Christopher Golden
5. Thief of Hearts - Christopher Golden
6. Fortress In The Eye Of Time - C. J. Cherryh
7. The Dragon Reborn - Robert Jordan
8. Angelic - Kelley Armstrong
9. Through Wolf's Eyes - Jane Lindskold
10. Legend Of The Jade Dragon - Yasmine Galenorn
11. Soul Survivor - Christopher Golden

I picked up a few books for the book club that I've recently joined. You can join here. (That is, if you want to!) :) D and I went out to a local antique store/secondhand book store, and picked up the rest of the books listed here. The only one that I received in the mail was Kelley Armstrong's Angelic. I can't wait to read that one! :)

That's what is in my mailbox this week, what's in yours?

15 comments:

Alexia561 said...

Excellent books this week! I just received Beautiful Creatures as well, but haven't gotten to it yet. Supposed to be excellent, so looking forward to it!

So jealous that you have Angelic, as I love Kelley Armstrong! Need to get my hands on a copy. Enjoy all of your books! :)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Wow nice group of books. Beautiful Creatures is one I do not have but hope to get.

Anna said...

You got some good ones this week. I started Angelic and so far I'm liking it. I love both Eve and Kristof, it would be great if they got another book.

Holly said...

Beautiful Creatures looks pretty good.

Check out my mailbox this week: http://goodgollymisshollybooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-11.html

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Awesome books, I hope you enjoy them all! :)

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. There are so many great titles there. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Kathy Martin said...

Great selection of books! I didn't know that Angelic was shipping. The last few times I looked at Amazon it didn't have a release date. Needless to say, I immediately ordered it. Thanks for the heads up.

Stephanie said...

What a great haul! I keep reading glowing reviews of Beautiful Creatures.

Little Willow said...

Nice! I love the Body of Evidence series by Christopher Golden.

So Many Books, So Little Time said...

Beautiful Creatures is amazing. Hope you enjoy all your books!

sarah darlington said...

I can't wait to read beautiful creatures! I want to hear what you think of it.

Check out what I got this week at www.sarahdarlington.com

prophecygirl said...

Break sounds so good - it's been on my wishlist for a few weeks. Enjoy all your books!

Kari Olson said...

Woo linked for my book club! Yay! =D

And awesome books! And cute cat butt =P

Alayne said...

Ooh enjoy them all! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Laura (The Bookie Bunch) said...

Great books! Break looks interesting.

Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1-17-10.html

Have a great week!