Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading, and anyone can play along!
  • grab your current read
  • flip to a random page
  • select two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  • try not to include spoilers!
  • please let us know the author and book so we can add them to our TBR pile!

This is my first "Teaser Tuesday" post, and I've been kicking around the idea of starting a book blog, so here goes... :)

I'm currently reading Never Cry Werewolf by Heather Davis.

" 'Huh?' I glanced down at a scratch on my arm. It was one of probably a hundred on my body from trekking through the woods. 'It's from the hike'."

(pg. 192)

She's a new author to me, and I actually read a review for the book on Lyra Rose's Blog. I was intrigued by the description, so I decided to pick it up and try it! I'll write a review once I've finished the book.

No comments: